Every girl has skin issues. Check the following DIY Face Masks to treat wide range of skin issues. These are proven to be working and every effective. It is important to choose the right blend of ingredients for best results. We have asked many beauty experts for DIY face mask recipes. They all mentioned some common ingredients. We have listed the best DIY face masks for you. Hope you like these.
1) Avocado Mint Face Mask
This is so nourishing for the skin and leaves it feeling vibrant and hydrated.
- 1 avocado
- 1 drop mint oil
- Mash an avocado and mint oil together in a bowl.
- Apply to your clean face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off.
Read complete guide here : Mind Body Green
2) Chocolate Face Mask
High in antioxidants, this mask will leave your face feeling alive and stimulated.
- ¼ cup organic extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Mix coconut oil with cacao powder.
- Apply to your skin and leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
3) “Nature’s Botox” Face Mask
Bentonite clay is volcanic ash with magnetic properties and is known as nature’s Botox because it draws out toxins and can even remove fine lines on your face.
- 2 teaspoons bentonite clay
- 3 teaspoons of water
- Mix clay and water until you have a paste.
- Apply to clean skin and leave on for one hour or until completely dry. (Some itching is normal; it’s the clay pulling out the toxins.)
- Gently wash off with a warm, damp cloth.
This was adapted from The Earth Diet book published by Hay House, by Liana Werner-Gray.
Try the above 3 face mask recipes and let us know how it goes. Please comment the face mask recipes you tried or know.